Thursday, August 03, 2006

Dinner at a Local Restaurant

There are so many local restaurants like this in Ho Chi Minh City. Marc and I were very happy when Leah invited us with for dinner last week Saturday as I don't think we would have tried it on our own. What a great evening...Good food and just such a lovely vibe...we will definitely go back there!!


Curried Goat, anyone? Thes are just two of the menus on the wall...they also serve eel, scorpion and a lot of other dishes that I'll pass on, thank you.

We had a mini braai at our table. It's a bit like having a fondue but on hot coals, what a great idea!!

We had beef with garlic rice, curried fish with dill and rice noodles and salad...Yummy, It was delicious!!

Jenny, Leah and David inside a lovely little pub where a local band performed a variety of music from Louis Armstrong to Enrique Iglesias and even a couple of French songs.


Its nights like these when we really wish our friend and family were here to experience it with us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marc and Adele,

Every now and then I go through and see what's new on the blog. I'm really happy to see you guys are having fun and touring and just enjoying the whole experience. If there ever was a couple I knew who would, it's you 2.

Anyway, just thought I'd drop you a line - everything is well here. Busy busy busy as is the SAB way.

Take care
Samir