Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Cohiba Club - Here is to, "3 Great Years"!!

As you can see, I've been a bit of a book worm lately. My graphic design class starts at 8, followed by Yoga and Bollywood Dancing on alternate days and in between I do my course practical and I read. Yes, I know..."Student Life" is the bomb!!!

Other than our daily routine... life in Bangalore is just, "life in Bangalore". So, there is not much to report on.

Jacqueline is still with us and enjoying her Indian experience. So much so that it's her shoes at the front door that reminds us that we have a tenant. I can't believe she's been here for 3 months already.
Saturday "Night Out"...
"Catching up" over dinner

Cohiba Club- Cigar Bar & Restaurant - We thought it would be fitting to smoke a Cuban. Well, that's if you can call what I'm doing "smoking". Now I know why I've never smoked...
Marc and I were reminded about how time flies when we made a toast to our 3 Years together.

"Little did we know when we met (Sunday) 3 years ago that we would be living "life in Bangalore""!
On our way home - In true Jacqueline style she embraced a street seller that she bought a rose from. The girl admired Jacqueline's bindi's and asked her to give them to her, which she of course did with a smile. "It sure does take a special kind of person, doesn't it"!!

No comments: