Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The next time you complain about the service at a Supermarket

I thought I'd share this with you...maybe you'll think twice before you complain about the service at a Woolworths Food next time.

Not that I'm complaining because it's just the way it is here and it is something I've got used to doing over the past 9 months. I have to go to 3 or 4 different stores to buy the essentials, which was a bit of a mission where we lived before as it was quite far out of town and doesn't really have a selections of shops around because it is a developing area.

We've been exploring our new area and were very happy to find a couple of supermarkets, a bakery, Health and Glow (similar to a clicks), a couple of restaurants, coffee shops, DVD rentals and a butchery near by that have certainly made my shopping outings a lot easier. We love it!
Coles and Mosk Road are the two main shopping streets in Fraser Town.

There is also an outdoor market where I could buy fresh fruit, vegetables and even meat. Not... I think I'll rather buy mine from stores with refrigerators.


The local butchery - Ok, so it's not exactly the Pick n Pay meat section but it will do and the meat is very good :-)

No comments: