Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our new home

On Saturday, 12 February we moved into our new house.



We've I had to be very creative, decorating the big square living area.
The best part of the house is of course the patio and the fabulous garden. Our own Bali Villa ;-)

The baby's room, work in progress - I've had a lot of fun over the past couple of weeks shopping for nursery furniture.
I got quite a few quotes from shops around Jakarta that manufacture nursery furniture.
I ended up ordering from Pikitra on Kemang Timur. I gave them pictures of the cot/bed and change table that I wanted and they designed it according to my requirements and specifications.

I was very happy with Pikitra and would definitely recommend them. The furniture is made from camphor wood and is painted with a non-toxic paint. And to my surprise it was delivered early, as I only expected to receive it early in March.

Over the past two months I have been buying things that we will need for our baby incl. pram, car seat, books, toys, clothes etc. and after my baby shower I now have almost everything we need.

I look forward to start decorating and getting the room ready for Baby Beuthe, over the next couple of weeks before I leave for Singapore. What fun ;-)

No comments: