Monday, May 28, 2007

A Quick update from Europe

We've had such great summer weather but today the weather has turned...It's a cold and rainy day in Hemmenhofen, Germany. I thought I may as well take the opurtunity and update the blog as you might think that we've dropped off the face of the earth.

I arrived in Frankfurt on the 16th of May, spent 2 days with Bernd and Marianne in Bad-Soden Salmunster. On the 18th I left for Plzen in the Czech Republic to spend 4 days with the Wood's. We spent a weekend in Karlovy Vary and a day visit to Prague. It was great to see Hayley, Colin and the girls and to see how they live and "just love" the Czech life. I arrived in Singen on the 22nd where Hans and Nola (Marc's Mom and Dad) collected me and on the 24th we collected Marc from the train station in Stuttgart.

We are leaving for Frankfurt on the 30th and on the 1st of June we leave for London. We will spend 5 days in London before returning to Bangalore on the 5th of June.

Detailed blog update to follow soonest!

No comments: