Sunday, June 17, 2007

LOL ;) Brides wanted ads

I Received an e-mail with these brides wanted ads taken from a prominent online matrimonial site. This is too funny. I don't think I can form proper sentences after reading this…

These are actual ads. Grammar and spell errors have no place in a profile description as everything is straight from the heart!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this mail...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello To Viewers My Name is Shekhar, I am single i don'thave female, If anyone want to Marie to me u can visit to my home. I am nota good education but i working all field in bangalroe.. if u like meu welcome to my heart...when ever u want to meet pls visit my resident or send u letter.. Thanks yours Regards Shekhar ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wants a woman who knows me better and can adjust with me forever. she may never create any difficulties in my life or her life bywhich the entire life can run smoothly. thank you
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am a happy-go-lucky kind of person. Enjoys every moments of life. I love to make friendship. Because friendship is a first step oflove. am looking for my dreamgirl who will love me more than i.Because i love myself a lot. If u think that is u then why to late come on ........hold my hand forever !!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i am simple boy.I have lot of problem in my life because of myluck now i am looking one gal she care me and love me lot lot lot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i want a girl with no drinks if she wants she can wear jeansin house but while stepping out of house she should give respect to our cast.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING BOY,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A GIRL ,THEY ARE 1.THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD.2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION ANDTHEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
whatever she may be but she should feel that she is going to be someone bride and she must think of the future life if she is too likethis she would be called the woman of the lamp ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patnerand i love thepatner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HI IAM VERY COOL NUATHER OK MY HOBBY IS SEE T.V AND NEWS OK IHAVE 1 CAR AND 1 BONWL OK MY MOTHER ALSO GOOD OK MY FARUET WORLD IS OK ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I my name is muhamad and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige mepleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want one girl who love me or my mother. she love me heartly or she havea frank she's skin colour 'normal'not a black or not awhitey. IThink the main think is heart if your heart is beautiful thenyou are beautiful. but iam not a handsome guy or not a good looking. but my Mom say that Iam a good guy. My father already expired . THE CHOICE IS YOUR. bye bye. (uttama purushan) This is my favorite!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hello i am a good charactarised man. i want to run my life happily.i divorced my first wife.her charactor is not good'. i expectthe good minded and clean habits girl who may be in the same caste orother caste accepted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, those are funny! In fact they are just as bad as the ones you get in Korea or Japan, like "I love you my pink heart with all I do!"

Take it easy, Don